Go To Search
Help Center
Click to Home

Public Works

Show All Answers

1. How do I pay my trash/wastewater bill?
2. What should I do with my old electronics?
3. How do I report a pothole?
4. How do I report a street light out?
5. Who do I contact regarding my neighbors tall grass or unsightly mess?

City of Hobart
414 Main St.
Hobart, IN 46342
Ph: 219-942-CITY