Go To Search
Help Center
Click to Home

Sanitary & Storm Water District

Show All Answers

1. Who do I call if I have a sewer back-up?
2. Who do I contact regarding my waste water bill?
3. Who do I contact for a licensed contractor for sewer lateral repairs?

City of Hobart
414 Main St.
Hobart, IN 46342
Ph: 219-942-CITY