Hobart Latex Paint Recycling Facility
The facility is located at the City Dump Yard:340 S. Shelby St.
Hobart, IN 46342
Recycled Paint Sales
Recycled paint is available for purchase on weekdays from 7 a.m. to 2:45 p.m. and Saturday 8 a.m. to 11:45 a.m. The cost of recycled paint is $5 per gallon or $25 per 5 gallon bucket.
Drop-off days will be from Monday to Friday, 7 a.m. to 2:45 p.m. and Saturdays from 8 a.m. to 11:45 a.m.
- Paint accepted from Lake and Porter County residents only (ID required)
- The program will collect surplus latex paint at the facility
- Paint must be acceptable for recycling. (No frozen paint or any other material in paint.)
- No leaking cans will be accepted
- No oil based paint will be accepted
- No stains of any type
- Residents should call their city for disposal options for unacceptable paint.
If you have any questions, please call the Hobart Public Works Department at 219-942-6121.